Beasley Media Group seeks a senior digital leader with a track record of setting a strategy that others rally behind, hands-on experience in driving the execution of a business plan that delivers results, and a proven ability to conceive, launch and monetize market-leading digital products. The Executive VP, Digital will be responsible for the overall quality of Beasley’s digital efforts, introducing new standards and best practices to an organization whose digital strategy is rapidly evolving; developing and delivering on plans to expand in-house digital product offerings; and evaluating new vendors, tools and partnerships to facilitate the company’s digital growth. This corporate-level position reports directly to the CEO.
- Articulate and implement a vision for digital services that capitalizes on near-term opportunities and positions Beasley to grow its digital audience and revenue for the future.
- Assess the current state of Beasley’s digital business; build short, mid and long-term implementation plans that advance a clear vision and execute an effective strategy for growth and profitability.
- Forecast and help achieve digital audience and sales goals, in collaboration with programming and sales leadership.
- Manage digital teams at the corporate level, including Beasley’s existing digital operations organization; provide effective dotted-line leadership for digital sales and programming personnel across the entire company; assist in rolling out national and market-specific digital structures including new hires and new areas of digital accountability for current employees.
- Evaluate current digital tools and technology systems, and implement a plan to integrate, supplement, upgrade, and/or replace them (in conjunction with corporate IT and other members of the digital team).
- This position may require up to 50% travel to work closely with teams throughout our national network of stations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 10-years digital media or marketing experience, including at least three in a senior digital leadership role.
- Prior responsibility for managing a P&L of $5MM+.
- Proven experience defining, launching, scaling and monetizing profitable digital content and advertising products.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement consistent processes, procedures, standards and best practices.
- Track record of managing cross-functional digital teams.
- Experience working closely with sales professionals to achieve shared revenue and profitability targets. Some prior experience working in a sales organization desired but not required, as long as candidate possesses a solid understanding of sales and how to best enable a sales team to deliver strong digital results.
- Experience outside or in addition to radio – in other sectors of the media industry, in agencies, or in other digital businesses – preferred.
- Deep knowledge of digital media/marketing strategies, channels and approaches including web, social, mobile, and emerging channels; along with current developments in key areas such as content marketing, native advertising, programmatic media buying, e-commerce, social media, and mobile marketing.
- Strong business strategy and analysis skills required.
- Strong communications skills are a must, including the ability to translate digital concepts to constituents of various backgrounds and levels of familiarity with digital media/marketing, and the ability to motivate others to embrace digital as a key part of their toolkit.
Bachelor’s degree required
Beasley is headquartered in Naples, FL and maintains offices in 16 markets across the United States. However, in order to attract the best possible fit, we will consider qualified candidates regardless of location.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.